Frequently Asked Questions
Questions? We got you covered!
Collection Of Your Information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of data. The information we may collect via the Application depends on the content and materials you use, and includes:
Demographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your name, contact number, identification card number, email address, images, face data for facial recognition purpose) that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related to the Application such as but not limited to creating a QMUNITY account, checking in to a location, giving feedbacks, and responding to surveys.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Application, such as your native actions that are integral to the Application, including but not limited to liking, re-blogging, or replying to a post, as well as other interactions with the Application and other users via server log files.
Data from Social Networks
The Application may by default access your Facebook basic public account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using the Application, to provide location-based services.
Mobile Device Access and Data
We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device and device information such as your mobile device ID number, model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system, phone number, country, location, and any other data you choose to provide. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
Use Of Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Application to:
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally, the Malaysia Government or any other authorized governmental parties.
- Collected face data will be used for facial recognition purposes in the checking-in process of premises with installed camera and thermal scanner.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted information regarding the Application to you.
- Email you regarding your account or any other relevant information.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Application more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Application.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Application.
- Notify you of updates to the Application.
- Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Solicit support for the Application.